sailteam.io has been engaged to place a Senior Full Stack C# Developer in Winter Park, FL. This role is on the product development team. Ideal candidate is someone who takes responsibility for implementing parts of the system architecture using best practices in an agile development environment. This will include coding, unit testing, using design patterns, learning new technologies, and becoming an expert in the system. The candidate will also be expected to provide technical leadership, architectural support, and overall solution design support.
- Follow our software development practices and methodologies
- Participate in scrum ceremonies, including Story Pointing, Sprint Planning, Sprint Reviews and Sprint Retrospectives
- Estimate time and effort by defining and planning development tasks
- Create and execute unit test cases
- Write code consistent with defined technology stack and standards
- Facilitates and assists in design sessions
- Technical mentor for other software developers
- May act as a technical lead on some projects
- Must be authorized to work in the US for any employer.
- 6 or more years of dedicated work with the following Microsoft technologies; C#, .Net, MVC
- 3 or more years in the following technologies: Relational database development (such as Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, etc.)
- 1 or more years of professional experience with ORM technologies, such as Entity Framework, NHibernate, Dapper, etc.
- 1 or more years of professional experience participating in a Scrum development environment
- Strong knowledge of object oriented programming is required.
- Experience working both independently and in a team oriented, collaborative environment is essential
- Demonstrated ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to remain flexible during times of change and react to project adjustments and alterations promptly, efficiently and positively.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must be able to learn, understand and apply new technologies.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving capability.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
- Ability to influence colleagues and communicate effectively across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work effectively under time constraints as necessary.
- Excellent verbal, written and relationship skills used to interact with a global group of technical and non-technical people.
- Attention to detail is a must.
Ideal candidate will have the following additional experience
- Analyzing and recommending development strategies, process improvements and standards
- Experience with one or more of the following technologies: React, AngularJS, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Azure, Message queue-based designs/implementations, Ajax, Code repositories (such as Git and TFVC), Xamarin, SSIS. ASP.Net Web API