Ideally based in San Fran or LA but open to other cities
Permanent Role - Full Time
For more information contact Brandon Kievit
Our Client is a consulting firm specializing in helping companies innovate with emerging technologies. With over 200 years of combined Silicon Valley CTO experience, we are uniquely positioned to provide unmatched business value and intelligence to our clients in areas such as machine learning, microservices, high-performance computing, blockchain and robotics process automation. Featured in Inc Magazine as the #1 technology consulting firm to modernize companies for 2018, Our Client continues to bring some of the fasting growing startups, Fortune 500 brands, and governments around the world to the forefront of innovation. Our Client has also spawned a number of subsidiaries including Augment (AugmentHQ.com
), a pioneer in conversational AI technology, as well as AppChart, the standalone platform for analyzing the exploding Facebook gaming market.
Over the past five years Our Client has grown from a few CTOs and engineers to a group that outcompetes the “Big 5” consulting firms to win large scale consulting and development projects with Fortune 500 clients.
With demonstrated product/market fit to our unique service offerings we now need to ramp up across a broad range of business operations including marketing, sales, recruiting and other key functions to support our world class team and to meet market demand. As a member of the executive team, you will work alongside the company’s Partners and Practice Managers to assist in the following:
This role requires a seasoned executive who has a track record of success in both startup and enterprise environments. The ideal candidate has:
- Work as Managing Partner’s counterpart for day to day operations overseeing each functional role of the organization.
- Act as a player-coach by providing executive level coverage on current gaps in the organization while helping to build leadership across each department
- Define executive roles for each function of the organization and lead recruiting efforts for key roles
- Oversee sales operations and implement best practices for sales hygiene
- Prioritize and manage marketing efforts
- Manage company P&L
- Led consulting engagements for Fortune 1000 as well as early-stage companies
- Operational experience setting up sales processes for immediate and future growth needs
- A blend of sales, marketing, HR, legal and finance skills
- Experience using OKRs to align business functions both top down and bottom up
- Proven ability to hire, retain and lead top talent in a hyper-competitive market
- Experience trying and applying different monetization models, and choosing the best ones to achieve long term goals