sailteam.io has been engaged to place a permanent employee at a startup backed by a Fortune 100 in lower Manhattan.
**NO SPONSORSHIP BEING OFFERED NOW OR IN THE FUTURE**
- Have start-up experience and know you will thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Have a successful track record in underwriting and sales
- Are able to present complex technical information in a clear, confident and concise manner to diverse audiences, including non-technical team members
- Have a BA/BS in a relevant field
- 5+ years of workers compensation production underwriting experience
- Have established existing relationships with agents and brokers in the Commercial Middle Market segment
- Have experience with admitted Middle Market Commercial Property coverage forms, endorsements and state filings
Some of the things you will be doing:
- Participate on a team preparing for the deployment of the Workers Compensation product for our Middle Market technology enabled platform throughout the US.
- Use your experience in Workers Compensation including your familiarity with different considerations by state, coverage features and underwriting to design our product.
- Identify, compile and provide product specifications to our technical teams, including coverage forms, attachment logic, underwriting rules, and process details.
- Prepare materials for the admitted Middle Market commercial property segment and support the state filings process for all lines of business.