InsurTech Startup backed by AIG Insurance
Onsite in Lower Manhattan
USC or GC Holders Only
Position on the Underwriting and Product Team
Seeking the following:
Some of the things you will do:
- 7+ years of Property and Casualty Actuarial experience.
- Credentialed Actuary of the Casualty Actuarial Society (ACAS Required, FCAS Preferred) with BA/BS.
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with limited oversight.
- Are able to present complex technical information in a clear, confident and concise manner to diverse audiences, including non-actuarial team members.
- Passionate about technology transforming the way we do insurance (InsurTech experience is a plus).
- Have exceptional organizational and project management skills.
- Have a successful track record owning multiple cross-functional projects, each with multifarious stakeholders.
- Provide expertise in creating a data “eco-system” which functions effectively to collect and distribute relevant information from each functional area of the organization.
- Oversee development and maintenance of rates in cloud based and off-line pricing engines. Create systems to evaluate and optimize rate performance, bind rates, renewal retention, growth and underwriting profitability.
- Support business expansion in new geographies, classes, and industries, and work closely with others to ensure that all regulatory requirements are satisfied.
- Work closely with IT to ensure that all system configurations are designed to meet actuarial and business needs