Full Time Role - Orlando, FL
**Seeking candidates with FinancialForce experience**
- Overseeing and preparing financial reporting and analysis and driving financial planning processes and budget decisions.
- Reviewing, and analyzing financial statements and variances as well as creating monthly reconciliations.
- Using financial forecasting and modeling techniques to anticipate challenges and opportunities that may arise.
- Providing upper management and other departments with accurate, timely, and useful communications, including reports and analysis to enable them to make appropriate decisions
- Implement goals, objectives and practices for effective efficient and cost effective management for allocating resources.
- Establishing and maintain internal controls to ensure conformance with laws/regulations.
- Accounting Bachelors’ required, CPA preferred
- Salesforce and Financialforce reporting experience
- Private Equity experience preferred but not required
- Excellent organizational and communication skills