Client is seeking a Salesforce Solutions Architect to join our growing Customer Success team. This is a remote role that will require occasional travel to client sites.
You have (required):
- Own the successful end-to-end implementation of our Client’s product (SaaS platform built on Salesforce.com) for new customers. Also own the technical solution and implementation for any new project engagements post initial onboard. Partner with a Project Manager during the process.
- Serve as the primary technical client facing contact during a project. Know how to speak to both technical and non-technical stakeholders; be able to translate and communicate more complex / technical topics to client business stakeholders.
- Operate as the product expert and trusted advisor of new customers, and guide them with industry and product best practices.
- Travel to visit new customers on site, and lead in-person technical and business discussions with senior law firm leadership, and team members from across the organization.
- Gather requirements from key stakeholders, and translate them into clear, actionable technical requirements.
- Design, build, and implement custom applications using the declarative customization capabilities of the Salesforce Platform. Partner with internal development team when needed.
- Be comfortable with data in / out analysis, mapping and solutions. Partner with internal data migration team to complete data and file migration from legacy systems onto Client.
- Partner with Client Product, Engineering and QA teams to provide and facilitate customer feedback and pain points.
You have (nice-to-have):
- Certified Salesforce Administrator (ADM 201)
- 2-5 years experience of Salesforce consulting, completing Salesforce implementations and/or experience managing complex projects on the Salesforce.com platform.
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning
- Experience with Process Builder, Flows, Workflows, Approval Processes, Email Alerts…
- Good interpersonal skills, are diligent, have an eagerness to learn and excel in a high-paced environment, are constantly thinking about how we can continuously improve the platform, pay attention to the details, care about serving customers and delivering a great product, and most importantly are resourceful and enjoy problem solving
- Willing to travel (~50%)
- Experience working for or with law firms / the legal industry. (big plus)
- Knowledge of managed packages for Salesforce regarding:
- CTIs/Phone System Integrations
- E-Signature Solutions (Ex: Docusign, Assuresign, AdobeSign)
- Document Generation and Document Management Solutions (Ex: SpringCM)
- Marketing Integrations (Ex: Marketo, Pardot)
- Salesforce development experience
- Experience working at other Salesforce ISVs
- Trailhead Ranger badge
President @ sailteam.io