Seeking a Senior Account Executive in California. Open to San Fran, LA or other cities. Ideally this person will have a team of 10 under them after the first 12-18 months of proving themselves.
Client is a Salesforce OEM Partner - SaaS LegalTech Product Startup
Recent Post Series A Funding of $50mm
Must have prior experience selling SaaS product(s)
Travel as needed (~25% or less)
Experience selling some type of technology SaaS solution and value add selling is a must
Legal domain experience is not required by a nice to have.
Total compensation package is a 50/50 split
No cap on upside commission
Seeking someone who can understand technology and understand Salesforce from user and/or application perspective
Sales support includes robust Salesforce system, Connect and Sell, DiscoverOrg/ZoomInfo and Business Development Rep's help.
Client's product is built on the best-in-class Salesforce Platform and they are seeking to bring an Account Executive onboard to be an integral part of their Sales team. This individual will be primarily engaging in high-volume sales efforts via client-facing meetings, calls, and projects, and lead custom demonstrations and presentations. The Account Executive will be engaging with our customers at all stages of the sales lifecycle, from the initial call and reach-out, through the development and presentation of the product, to the close of the sale, articulating the ROI of the Client solution across multiple stakeholders.
You will be:
- Owning and managing a consistent pipeline of clients and leads ranging from boutique firms all the way to AMLAW 200 covering all practice areas
- Consulting, educating, strategizing, and successfully selling Client through sales cold calls
- An expert in the Client platform and adapt product recommendations quickly to suit client needs
- Consistently exceeding monthly sales targets and goals
- Demonstrating and owning the Client platform and value proposition and solutions capabilities
- Directly engaging internal and external stakeholders in client-facing environments via demos and presentations
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Prior experience in outside sales
- Strong sales know-how and ability to develop meaningful relationships with clients
- Ability to travel domestically (as needed)
- Dynamic oral, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills with experience presenting and performing demos to C-level executives
- Ability to work as part of a multi-faceted team to solve client-related inquiries and problems
- Start-up qualities: self-starter, autonomous, driven, motivated, and hungry
- Understanding of the Salesforce product and command of Cloud-based systems a plus
- Exposure to the legal industry and selling to law firms a plus